Welcome to the Sydney Child Health Program – the new name for the same excellent paediatric education emanating from the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network and endorsed by the University of Sydney.
With our team having just received the International Education Association of Australia’s award for best practice in international education, this program with its new title will continue to serve healthcare professionals throughout Australia and will grow from strength to strength to extend its international reach to achieve its vision of healthier children globally.
The support of the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network and especially our committed paediatric specialist presenters is gratefully acknowledged.
Our co-conferring organisations in Australia include:
• Princess Margaret Hospital, Perth
• Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Adelaide
• Children’s Health Queensland / Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital
Internationally we co-confer with the:
• Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
• The Apollo Hospital Group
• The Indian Medical Association College of General Practitioners
• The Adventist University of Africa
The dedication and expertise of our international tutors gives great impetus to this program in each country.
We look forward to working with you to continue to empower health professionals globally with best practice in paediatrics.
Adjunct Associate Professor Kathryn Currow
Executive Principal, SCHP,
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network (SCHN),
Vice President, COMHAD