Sydney Child Health Program is proud to support the 10th Australian Healthcare Week 2021, the annual meeting place for the entire Australasian healthcare community to come together to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
Dates: 17 – 18 March 2021
Time: 10AM – 4PM Daily
Location: International Convention Centre, Sydney
Register for your free pass here >>
Celebrating its 10th Birthday in 2021, Australian Healthcare Week is returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney on the 17 – 18 March 2021 and will feature 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs designed for all areas of the healthcare community, including:
- - Nursing and Midwifery: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- - Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- - Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- - GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- - Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- -Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
Register for your free expo pass here or View the expo program here for further information about the speaker line up and sessions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
P.S. Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes – including a car, FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to connect and network with the entire healthcare community!
For more information visit www.austhealthweek.com.au